Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Lighter Side, "Treasure for Alyssa."


"The Lighter Side"  Approx. 16x24 (with silver handcrafted frame)

This painting is slated to be auctioned off at a fundraiser event this Saturday.  This fundraiser is being held to benefit "Treasure for Alyssa" a local group that is dedicated to raising money for Alyssa Baker.  The following is a quote from Alyssa: 

"I was diagnosed with a Meningioma brain tumor on December 5th, 2010. The only way to get it out was through surgery. It took four surgeries to get out as much of the tumor as they could and now I am almost finished with my radiation treatments. I am so grateful for all my friends who have been praying for me and my family and helping us get through this."   -Alyssa

Let's really help her and her family get through these troubling times.  I've donated this painting outright, many people have donated other items as well, all the proceeds will go to benefit the family.  Please attend this wonderful event, and bring your checkbooks!

Sincerely, Simon


I almost forgot, this print will be auctioned off as well (with a different frame:)




No comments:

Post a Comment